Do you have Talent?
Are you an actor, dancer, singer, artist or perfomer? We're always looking forward to finding new talent, union and non-union.
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal data you (or third parties authorized by you) have submitted through our website. This Privacy Notice does not form any agreement with you. We are AMF Studios of RN8, Centre Neptuna Violesi 13320 Bouc Bel Air, France. We are responsible for deciding if and how we hold and use personal data about you. We are required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the “GDPR”) to notify you of the information contained in this Privacy Notice. You can contact AMF Studios anytime by writing to us via the contact us section of the website for any data protection and privacy notice related questions.
1. What kinds of personal data about you do we process?
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal data about you:
- Personal contact details such as name, address, telephone numbers, and personal email address.
- Agent, publicist, legal contact info.
- Age, date of birth, gender, nationality and/or citizenship status.
- Casting information such as headshots, body measurements, hair, skin, eye colour, etc.
- Photographs and videos.
- Filmography & credits.
- Trade union membership.
2. What is the source of your personal data?
Most of the personal data we collect, store and use about you will be provided directly by you (or third parties authorised by you) as follows:
- Information submitted through our talent registration form.
- Information submitted via email.
- Information about you that is available from public sources (e.g. IMDb, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Spotlight, etc.)
3. How will we use your personal data?
We use your personal data primarily for the purpose of considering you for all available casting jobs. The processing of your personal data is necessary:
- To find and put you forward for new projects and engagements.
- To create an artist/performer profile on our casting database.
- To enable us to forward your profile to third parties such as Casting Directors, Producers, Production Companies, Agents, etc.
- To negotiate your intellectual property rights, licence fees and payments.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for those situations listed above, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law.
4. When do we share your personal data with other organisations or individuals?
We may have to share your personal data with third parties, (e.g. Casting Directors, Producers, Production Companies, Agents, etc.). We require such third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with data protection legislation.
To enable us to assess your suitability for new roles and projects we will create an artist/performer profile on our casting database. Our casting database is in-house hosted and not available online. We will not share or use your personal data in a way you would not expect.
5. What should you do if your personal data changes?
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed of any changes, so we can update our records.
You can write us through the contact form available in our website, otherwise please inform your usual contact at AMF Studios.
6. How do we keep your data secure?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
7. For how long do we retain your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any accounting and legal requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In any case, if your database profile is not updated within a period of 5 years, we will securely destroy all of your personal data.
8. Rights of Access, Correction, Erasure, and Restriction
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
9. Your right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To withdraw your consent, please contact AMF Studios. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal data for the purpose you originally agreed to, unless we have another legal ground for doing so in law.
10. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to update this Privacy Notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new Privacy Notice if/when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal data.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact AMF Studios.